Sample tweets to use throughout the week of action:
*If including an image with your tweet, please tag the top 5 corporate plastic polluters of 2019: @cocacola, @Nestle, @PepsiCo, & @Unilever (@MDLZ does not have photo-tagging enabled)
- 88 organisations have signed this letter <http://bit.ly/GWALetter> calling on the top global plastic polluters to #breakfreefromplastic! Help us make sure they read it by reposting and tagging @CocaCola @Nestle @Unilever @MDLZ @PepsiCo.
- Now that we’ve finished our #BrandAudit2019, it’s time to send all that plastic waste back to where it belongs! Send your branded trash back to @cocacola, @Nestle, @PepsiCo, @Unilever, and @MDLZ and tell them to #BreakFreeFromPlastic!
- This Global Week of Action, I’m calling on corporations @cocacola, @Nestle, @PepsiCo, @Unilever, and @MDLZ to reveal the amount of plastic they use, reduce their plastic use, and reinvent the way they deliver their products #BreakFreeFromPlastic bit.ly/globalweekofaction
- Breaking: International #PlasticAtlas released by @boell_stiftung & @brkfreeplastic featuring 49 infographics covering the full impact of plastic pollution. Read the full report: boell.de/plasticatlas
- Be part of the #ReuseRevolution! Demonstrate to companies that the only real solution to the plastic pollution crisis is to focus on refillable and reusable systems instead of throwaway packaging! Learn more at http://bit.ly/2qxYk81 and bit.ly/globalweekofaction
- We are proud to be part of @brkfreeplastic’s Global Week of Action to fight back against the plastic forced on us by global corporations. #BreakFreeFromPlastic and join us: bit.ly/globalweekofaction